Weight Management Treatment
Definition of obesity varies depending on the perspective of the person. Overweight and obesity indicate a situation where a person’s weight is greater than his body’s healthy weight. It is a chronic condition defined by a build-up of an excessive amount of body fat. A certain degree of body fat is necessary for storing energy, heat insulation shock absorption, providing lubrication to joints, and other functions. Being one of the biggest concerns in all the age groups today. Overweight decreases health, from reproductive and respiratory function to memory and mood. Today every 4 people out of 10 people are suffering from obesity or overweight problems.
Causes of Obesity:
The most common causes of Obesity are mentioned below:
- Unhealthy Dietary Habits.
- Excess intake of Alcohol.
- Lack of Physical Activity
- Hormonal or genetic problem
- Certain Medications
- Higher intake of sugary foods
- Weak immune system & metabolism
- Lack of sleep
An obese or overweight person is at a higher risk of developing severe health conditions mentioned below.
- Coronary heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Sleep apnea
- Infertility or irregular periods
Ayurveda describes obesity as Medha rog. The overweight problem can be due to an actual increase in the fat component (Meda Dhatu), or malfunctioning can cause it. According to Ayurveda, the human body is made up of seven dhatus Rasa, Rakta, Maans, Medha, Asthi, Majja, and Shukra.
People who are obese or overweight have excessively nourished Medha, and the remaining dhatus get malnourished, Kapha gets accumulated in between resulting in metabolism getting hampers and causing obesity.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal medicine for Weight Management Treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure obesity after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Weight Management Treatment package is for 30 Days only, After 30 Days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Obesite Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages