Naribalya Ayurvedic Syrup (Women’s Health Supplement):
Naribalya Herbal Syrup is a complete natural health tonic for women’s health supplements that gives strength and stamina. It is a very effective ayurvedic remedy for menstrual disturbances and leucorrhoea. Naribalya is an excellent herbal tonic for overall women’s menstrual and menopausal health. It stimulates the liver functions, strengthens immunity, blood purification, improves digestion, calms the nervous system, and increases the detoxification process of the kidneys. It also helps in mental exhaustion, general weakness, menstrual disorder, hot flashes, metabolic disturbances, mood swings, depression, and irritability. It regulates the hormonal balance and tackles issues such as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, infertility, fibroids, etc. It is the best natural herbal medicine for women’s health.
Composition of Naribalya Ayurvedic Syrup Women’s Health Supplement):
- Ashoka (Saraca asoca)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
- Kanchnaar Bauhinia variegata)
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa)
- Gokhshur (Tribulus terrestris)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Kasis bhasma
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
Herbs Used in Naribalya Ayurvedic Syrup:
- Ashoka: It is also useful in menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea, bleeding hemorrhoids, uterine fibroids and it is also useful in leucorrhoea.
- Shatavari: It helps women’s reproductive health, restores and balance hormones. Shatavari is also a very useful herb to increase libido, fight fatigue, boost immunity and improve overall health.
- Lodhra: It is widely used for the management of leucorrhoea, dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
- Gokshur: It is useful in diabetes, urinary tract disorders, and infertility.
- Haldi: Haldi is a natural anti-inflammatory herb and also detoxifies blood and skin.
- Ashwgandha: Ashwagandha is useful in neuropathy. It is a blood tonifier that improves circulation and absorption of nutrients from the cells.
- Punarnava: It has diuretics properties thus useful in renal disorders. Moreover, it improves the hemoglobin level hence prevents weakness.
- Jatamansi: It is a nervine stimulant hence manages higher mental functions. It balances memory loss and helpful in insomnia.
- Kanchnaar: It is useful to cut down the extra growth and cysts and very helpful for PCOS and irregular menstrual cycles.
Indications of Naribalya Ayurvedic Syrup:
It is very effective remedy for problems related to the reproductive system, such as menstrual disturbances, infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome, leucorrhoea, fibroid, and sexual weakness. It helps to improve overall women’s health.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Naribalya Ayurvedic Syrup:
5-10 ml twice a day with plain water or as directed by the Ayurvedic physician.
Available in 200 ml pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt. of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages