Yashad Bhasma – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Yashad Bhasma Indication: Useful in diarrhea, dysentery, malabsorption syndrom, excessive thirst, excessive sweating, tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, burning micturition, diseases of the eyes, skin disorders. Also useful in specific and non-specific leucorrhoea in females.
125 to 250 mg to be taken twice in a day with water, milk honey, fresh juice of Tinospora cordifolia or as directed by the physician.
Available in the 10 gm Pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages