Ayurveda Clinical Training Program
We offer an Ayurveda clinical training program (Ayurveda Course) for the person or ayurvedic doctor/Health professional, who wants to learn the basic principle of Ayurveda. Ayurveda’s clinical training program is a skill development program with the primary focus on way how we can stay healthy and how we can treat a lifestyle-related disorder or chronic disease. It’s a complete practical training in Ayurveda especially for fresher ayurvedic doctors, Naturopath, Yoga Instructors or any individual.
Main objectives of the Ayurveda Clinical Training :
- The main objective of the clinical program (Ayurveda Course) is to strengthen the clinical skills of Ayurvedic Graduates and for any individual who wants to stay healthy by adopting Ayurveda.
- To educate with practical knowledge and skills for setup & running of Ayurvedic wellness center successfully.
- To provide in-depth training on monitoring and management of Ayurvedic treatments.
- To build up the confidence of Ayurvedic Graduates while assisting them in promoting Ayurveda & helping them to excel in their respective fields.
- To identify and answer the major challenges during ayurvedic practice.
Ayurveda Clinical Training Eligibility:
BAMS Doctors / Internship students / final year students/ Health Worker/ B-Pharma/Naturopath/Yoga Instructor or Any individual can apply.
Ayurveda Clinical Training Duration & Timing:
Training Program Duration is for 7 Days
Days: Monday to Friday
Timing: As per the available time schedule
Ayurveda Clinical Training Location:
Available at all branches in India & Abroad
Fee for Indian Students: Rs. 25,000 (No Stay or Food Arrangement )
For International Students: Start from $1500 USD ( Without Stay & Food Arrangement )