STATE OF ART AYURVEDA MANUFACTURING FACILITY:
DEEP AYURVEDA ® manufacturing facility situated in Mohali- Punjab (India) and herbs extraction plant situated in Valsad (Gujrat), Which is sponsored & certified by KVIC (Govt. of India), GMP certified by the Ayush, and organic certified (NOP, NPOP & European Organic Certified) by Lacon (Germany). Our production manufacturing facility is well equipped with the most modern state-of-art equipment like- fully automatic capsule filling machines, fully automatic liquid filling machines, labeling & packaging, double cone blender, herbs grinder and pulverizer to produce a various range of herbal capsule, herbal tablet, herbal syrup, herbal powder, and herbal oils. Our production unit is also in compliance with USFDA & European health standard regulations & guidelines to meet international standards. Production facility having the capacity to produce two million capsule and 20000 finish bottles of oil & Syrups per day in own brand as well as third-party manufacturing in white labeling. We also have adequate repository capabilities for stocking raw herbs for our ayurvedic production. Our cutting edge facilities and trained manpower ensure our capacity in handling the requirements of our customers in a satisfactory manner
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT:
We have an in-house R&D department for the development of new formulation as well as testing of raw material and finish product and also associated with the renowned lab of India.
- Pharmacognosy- To identify authentication raw materials through Microscopic and Macroscopic methods.
- Chemistry – To ensure pre-process, in-process and post-process quality standards of every product.
- Pharmaceutics- To ensure new formations, presentations, and optimum dosage for each medicine.
- Microbiology-To ensures the absence of microbial contamination in ayurvedic products, to standardize fermentation, to identify herbs that have good antibacterial & antifungal properties.
- Pharmacology-To scientifically evaluates the efficacy, toxicity, and dosage of herbal formulations.
- Clinical Research – To conduct various phases of clinical trials on an actual patient at our clinics using Epidemiological parameters.
PRODUCT CATEGORY MANUFACTURING
PRODUCTS OF AYURVEDA MANUFACTURING FACILITY:
- Herbal Veg.Capsule (Extract Based)
- Herbal Powder
- Herbal Syrup & Liquid extract
- Ayurvedic Oil
- Herbal Tea for Different Health Elements
- 100% Herbal Ointment
- Herbal product for Personal care
- Herbal Package for lifestyle disorder
- Complete Classical Ayurvedic Medicines
- Organic Products (Grocery, Food, Herbs)
CERTIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS FOR AYURVEDA MANUFACTURING FACILITY:
- Ayush Mfg. License & GMP Certified Manufacturing Unit
- FSSAI Central License for food product manufacturing
- Organic Certification by Lacon Germany Certification Body Op Certified by APEDA(Govt of India ) for NPOP- USDA, NOP, and European Union Organic
- USFDA Registered Manufacturing Facility
- KVIC Sponsored & Certified (Govt. of India) FSSAI Central License for food product manufacturing
- Member of CII- Confederation of Indian Industry
- Member of Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council Of India
- Member of Australasian Association of Ayurveda