We are also specialized to produce patent & classical ayurvedic medicines for practitioner under dispensing packs, and so far, we’ve patented more than 250+ products and our State of the art manufacturing facility with world-class infrastructure ensures quality standards of medicines we produce. Further, to get the latest update on Ayurveda healthcare pls follows our official Facebook Page.
Third Party Manufacturing of Ayurvedic Products
Ayurvedic Thirdparty Manufacturing Company: If you searching for a genuine Ayurveda company for Thirdparty Manufacturing Company of Ayurvedic Products? Then your search is over now- Deep Ayurveda Healthcare Private limited is a renowned doctor based ayurvedic manufacturing company and third-party manufacturer & exporter of Ayurveda and herbal products in India.
Deep Ayurveda manufacturing unit situated in Mohali- Punjab (India), which is sponsored & certified by KVIC (Govt. of India) and GMP certified by the Ayush Department of India. Ayurvedic Production facility is well equipped with the most modern state-of-art equipment like- fully automatic capsule filling machine (SA9), liquid filling machine SS316, double cone blender, herbs grinder, and pulverizer to produce a various range of ayurvedic herbal vegan capsule, herbal tablet, herbal syrup, herbal powder, and herbal oils and classical ayurvedic medicines.
The production unit is also in compliance with USFDA regulations & guidelines to meet international standards for Ayurvedic Thirdparty Manufacturing Company under private labelling in India and Aboard. Production facility having the capacity to produce one million capsule and 10000 finish bottles of herbal oil & syrup per day for third party manufacturing of ayurvedic products under private labeling. We also have adequate repository capabilities for stocking raw herbs for our ayurvedic production unit in India. Our cutting edge facilities and trained manpower ensure our capacity in handling the requirements of our customers in a satisfactory manner for Ayurvedic Thirdparty Manufacturing Company and Thirdparty Manufacturing of Ayurvedic Products.
Research & Development of Thirdparty Manufacturing Company of Ayurvedic Products:
We have in house R&D department for the new formulation development for pharma third party manufacturing of Ayurvedic products as well as testing of raw material and finished ayurvedic medicine for Ayurvedic Thirdparty Manufacturing Company and thirdparty manufacturing of ayurvedic products and also associated with the renowned & NABL accredited laboratories of India.
- Pharmacognosy- To identify authentication raw materials through Microscopic and Macroscopic methods.
- Chemistry – To ensure pre-process, in-process and post-process quality standards of every product.
- Pharmaceutics- To ensure new formations, presentations and optimum dosage for each medicine.
- Microbiology-To ensures the absence of microbial contamination in ayurvedic products, to standardize fermentation, to identify herbs have good antibacterial & antifungal properties.
- Pharmacology-To scientifically evaluates the efficacy, toxicity, and dosage of herbal formulations.
- Clinical Research – To conduct various phases of clinical trials on an actual patient at our clinics using Epidemiological parameters.
Our Product USP for Ayurvedic Thirdparty Manufacturing Company
- We used 100% Plant extracts in the appropriate quantity as mentioned on each label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- 100% Vegan Capsule and No Animal Cruelty
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- NPOP, NOP & EU Organic Certified
- Using since 2007 in our clinical practice.
Product Range Available for Third Party Manufacturing
Minimum Quantity for Each Product
- Minimum Quantity required capsules in 60 Cap Pack- 1000 Nos. of Bottles
- Minimum Quantity required capsules in 30 Cap Pack- 2000 Nos. of Bottles
- Minimum Quantity required capsules in blister Pack of 10×10 Cap- 10000 Nos. of Strips Or 1000 Boxes (10X10 Cap)
Minimum Quantity requires for Syrup is 100ml Pack – 5000 Nos. of Bottles
Minimum Quantity requires for Syrup is 200ml Pack – 3000 Nos. of Bottles
But outer mono carton will print minimum 5000 Nos. and can be used in next batch.
Herbal Oils 100ml Packing- 3000 Nos. of Bottles
Herbal Oils 50ml Packing- 5000 Nos. of Bottles
But outer mono carton will be printed 5000 Nos. and can be used in next batch
- All Pricing are ex-factory at Mohali and excluding GST, freight & Insurance.
- 50% Payment advance along with purchase order & Balance at the time of delivery against the proforma invoice.
- Product formulation approval/Lab Test charges extra for every product ( one time only).
- Label designs will provide by the buyer or can also manage by our agency at extra cost.
- Delivery within 30 days from the date of purchase order & product approval from the state drugs licensing authority (Ayurveda Department)
- Mono Carton/Outer Carton minimum printing 3000 Nos, Client has to maintain an inventory of packaging if the order is below 3000 Nos. of syrup or oils where they need outer carton.
Further, To get rate quotes for customized orders you can send your inquiry for Third Party Manufacturing of Ayurvedic Products at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presence in 16+
Countries- USA, Australia & Europe
Ayurveda & Herbal Products
BAMS & MD- Qualified & Experienced