Bergamot Pure Essential Oil:
Botanical Name: Citrus aur Bergamia
Plant Part: Peel
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Bergamot is an American perennial plant of approx 2-5 feet tall, very erect leafy, tubular stalk topped by a fuzzy flower cluster. The leaves are dark green, growing 4-6 inches long. The seeds are light brown and oval.
Different names of Bergamot plant:
The different other names of Bergamot plant are Magnoliophyta lime, Kaffir lime, Citrus Bergamia, Rutaceae Bergamot, and Bergamotto.
What does Bergamot Pure Essential Oil smell like?
Bergamot is a sunny and pleasant citrus smell.
What are the various Health Benefits of Basil Pure Essential Oil?
Bergamot essential oil can be indicated in the health conditions like depression, stress, tension, infection (all types including skin), anorexia, and skin disorders.
The oil is rich in analgesic properties and good for managing pimples, cysts, and blackheads. It also helps in cleansing skin deeply by eliminating toxins and dirt. Due to being rich in antioxidant this oil may help boost collagen levels in the skin and promotes natural hair growth. According to research, oil and its major active components like linalool, limonene, and linalyl acetate have immunomodulatory, wound-healing, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Bergamot oil for immune system encourages the production of white blood cells in the body and plays an important role in neutralizing infections.
Essential Oil USP:
- 100% Essential Oil extracted from organically grown plant.
- No added synthetic colors, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt. of India).
- Efficacy has been already tested.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
Shipping Worldwide By:
- Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
- Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
- Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
More update, please follow our Social Pages