Irritable bowel syndrome Treatment: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal disorder that largely affects the large intestine. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) presents various symptoms which include numerous and persistent problems with bowel such as constipation followed by severe diarrhea, severe pain, discomfort in the abdominal area, etc. Irritable bowel syndrome Treatment varies from patient to patient, it depends upon individual constitution, symptoms and severity. Moreover, Women are mostly affected, and most likely to get the condition in their late teens to early 40s. And It’s not life-threatening, and it doesn’t make you more likely to get other colon problems such as ulcerative colitis, colon cancer, etc.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Well there are several things known to trigger Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) but the majorly triggered by following reasons, they are:
- Diet: Spicy foods, fried foods, unhygienic foods are the main reason. But dairy foods, citrus fruits, and carbonated drinks can worsen the condition.
- Stress and Strain: Stress can aggravate the condition, though they can never cause them at first.
- Hormonal imbalance: Imbalanced hormones play the main role in triggering this condition.
- Certain medicines: Prolong use of some antibiotics, steroids, etc. can cause this issue.
Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS):
- These signs and symptoms include:
- Weight loss
- Diarrhea and dysentery
- Rectal bleeding
- Increased gas, bloating can be another problem
- Nausea or vomiting
- Abdominal pain or cramps, especially at night
- Discomfort due to the inability to completely empty the bowels.
There are many other symptoms as well which can be observed and can be very difficult to deal with.
How to Diagnose IBS?
It can be diagnosed with the following investigations:
- Stool examination
- And various other tests for allergies
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment in Ayurveda:
IBS can be very irritating and make you uncomfortable, as well. But the solution always starts at home, start practicing good habits, like eating well, working well, and sleeping well. Goodness is all that you need. But don’t forget seeing an Ayurvedic expert because after all, IBS can make you discomfort and it can be hard to deal with this alone!!
Herbs which can help for Irritable Bbowel Syndrome Treatment are as follows:
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Kutaj (Holarrhena antidysenterica)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
- Long pepper (Piper longum)
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
- Fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Bilwa (Aegle marmelos)
- Natural herbs can help you relieve the harsh pains caused by Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) . These herbs can definitely help you to feel better. They can help you digest the food better and also get rid of toxins completely.
- Can add these herbs to your meals or consume Ayurvedic medicines prepared from these natural herbs by Deep Ayurveda for Irritable bowel syndrome Treatment in Ayurveda. It is best to consume natural herbal medicines instead of other chemicals to have no side effects and live healthy.
Diet plays a major role in Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment in Ayurveda:
Following Foods to be avoided in Irritable bowel syndrome Treatment
- Need to avoid dairy products such as milk and cheese, Because these are hard to digest.
- Cabbage, cauliflower can produce gas in your stomach.
- Fried or fatty foods can irritate your stomach as well.
- Caffeine rich foods, alcohol and carbonated drinks.
- Artificial sweeteners
- Chewing gums or food rich in sugar.
- Legumes like beans should be avoided indeed.
- Avoid the consumption of spicy, sour and oily foodstuffs.
- Also avoid the heavy meals at a stretch as digestive fire is very low in IBS
A lot of foods that should be avoided are mentioned but what exactly to include in the meals is important as well for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment . Here is a list of food to eat.
- Low-fat foods should be added to the meals.
- High carbohydrate foods like rice, wheat should be eaten.
- Drink a lot of water daily.
- Yogurt, foods rich in probiotics such as lactobacillus bacilli are good for you.
- Aloevera juices, cucumber juices are excellent to go.
- IBS can cause constipation as well, in that case, it is suggested to include lots of fibers in your diet such as cucumbers, lettuces, etc. to get rid of toxins from your body and feel better.
Lifestyle modifications for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment in Ayurveda:
Along with the diet healthy workout and your daily routine needs to be corrected which is very important for IBS Treatment in Ayurveda. Stress and strains are part of life, so, counter them with Yoga, and exercises as well.
A healthy life, a life free from diseases is all you need and Ayurveda can always take care of that!!
For more detail on Irritable bowel syndrome Treatment in Ayurveda, please visit our nearest clinic or if want to consult with our Chief Ayurveda Consultant & Founder – Dr. Baldeep Kour then write with detail history at: email@example.com or Whatsapp at +91-9216582021