Lasunadi Vati in Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
The medicine is very helpful in disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. It improves appetite, digestion, metabolism, and helps in the detoxification of the body.
Composition of Lasunadi Vati:
Each tablet of 500 mg. contains Lahshun (Allium sativum), Jirak (Cuminum cyminum), Saindhav lavan (Rock salt), Shudh gandhak (Purified sulphur), Shunthi (Zingiber Officinalis), Pippali (Piper longum), Marich (Piper nigrum), Shudh hing (Purified ferula foetida)-62.50 mg. (each of the above ingredients).
Indications of Lasunadi Vati:
It is recommended in constipation, abdominal lump, abdominal pain, distention, diarrhea, metabolic toxins and waste, colic pain, and the diseases arise due to aggravation of Vata.
Freshly prepared Nimbu swarasa (Lemon juice)—Q.S. for mardana.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 40 Nos Tablets Pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Shipping Worldwide By:
- Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
- Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
- Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages