Best Ayurvedic Motor Neuron Disease Treatment:
Motor Neuron Disease Treatment – One of the most dangerous disorders which could be fatal as well is the motor neuron disease. Doctors all around the globe are trying to tackle this difficult disease and find ways to treat it completely but still, it prevails in society and is a major concern. If you believe you are suffering from motor neuron diseases, then you must immediately see a doctor. And to be really honest, visit an Ayurvedic expert who can actually help you in getting rid of this serious concern.
Motor Neuron Diseases (MNDs) occur when the nerve cells lose their functions. These diseases are rare but can be very severe. Long back, these motor neuron diseases were not curable but the development in science and more discoveries in medicine have led to the manageable treatment of motor neuron diseases.
In India, the rate of MND is 3.1 in every 100,000 women and 4.3 in every 100,000 men.
Various reasons lead to Motor Neuron Disease (MND). It can be the vigorous exercise you do or even genetic. In many genetically caused MNDs, the symptoms are not visible till a certain age. Other factors include accidental exposure to certain chemicals, toxins and even infections caused by viral agents.
Improper growth of neurons or premature aging of neurons can be the other factors as well.
Motor Neuron Disease Symptoms:
Motor neuron disease exhibits various symptoms and is very difficult to be tackled as well. But if you see any such symptoms as mentioned below, get yourself checked soon and save yourself. Various symptoms are seen when suffering from motor neuron diseases. These include:
- Being emotionally unstable, getting irritated easily. Little things bother a lot to you.
- Inability to hold things properly, the grip is very delicate, things fall as soon as you hold them.
- Facing difficulty while walking, muscles are so weak that it is nearly impossible to move.
- Trouble swallowing food, even the esophagus doesn’t support you.
- Sudden weight loss, body feels fragile and weak.
- Unable to speak clearly.
- Body aches and cramps which can be really painful.
- Loss of sudden reflex actions.
- Slowing down of the brain functions in turn loss of memory and unable to focus.
Many other symptoms can be observed depending upon the type of MND you are suffering. And symptoms can be mild to severe. Depending upon the symptoms, this disease can be further treated.
It is a very serious disease and should not be ignored in any case. If someone near you faces any such issues or symptoms, take them to an Ayurvedic expert ASAP and help them.
In severe cases, respiratory failures can lead to death. And in some cases, sudden deaths can even occur. Since the muscles become too weak and muscle wasting is so much that body loses weight and becomes too fragile and feeble, hence the game is over.
It is advised not to make these patients worry about things much and help them in their daily activities to make sure they lead a normal life without troubles! You can always support them by participating with them in their daily schedules. Giving a hand to these patients can prove beneficial as you can help them live a normal life if not better!
MNDs can make people mentally weak and their decision making can be lowered. These patients should be handled with care and love.
Motor Neuron Disease Treatment as per Ayurveda:
Ayurveda is able to cure these everlasting diseases and help you live a better life. Herbal remedies can heal all such diseases. When diseases are linked to the brain, it is known to occur due to the vitiation of vata dosha and it majorly occurs due to the failures or blockage in sensory and motor nerves.
Ayurvedic science has the magic to treat MNDs as well. Ayurvedic medications are prepared using herbs which can treat the condition well and help you live!
Here is the list of Ayurvedic Motor Neuron Disease Treatment:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – It is known to reduce the stress overall and make you strong mentally as well as physically. It can also help to lower the blood sugar levels and boost your brain to perform better and fight anxiety and depression.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) – It is used to induce sleep as it is sedative and can be helpful for insomniacs. Also, can help to cure various pains.
- Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo biloba) – This natural herb is known to have neuroprotective powers.
- John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) – It is very useful to improve the memory as well as the learning capabilities.
- Indian Pennywort (Centella asiatica) – It is known to enhance the power of the brain.
- Black Oil Plant (Celastrus paniculatus) – It is known to improve the memory power.
Some Panchakarma procedures are helpful for this condition such as:
- Swedana (Perspiring or sunbathing) – It involves inducing sweat due to steam to detoxify the body. It has been practiced since quite a time. It can help to heal your body and purify it as well.
- Matra Vasti – It is a therapy to eliminate kapha, vata and pitta from the body to purify your body and help it to heal.
Traditional medicines are being exploited to cure various neurological disorders as they are believed to have long-lasting effects as well as can heal you from within and little to no side effects are observed. Ayurvedic treatment for MNDs has proven success and is used worldwide to help people who have lost all hopes. It is the best natural way to improve the severe cases caused by motor neuron diseases.
For more detail on motor neuron disease treatment, please visit our nearest clinic or if you want to consult with our Chief Ayurveda Consultant & Founder – Dr.Baldeep Kour then write with detail history at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp at +91-9216582021