Organic Satavari Powder (Asparagus recemosus):
Satavari is one of the wonderful herbs found growing wild in the Himalayas, it is one of the oldest herbs in Ayurveda, which is mentioned in most ancient texts and used in the management of various health disorders. This herb is well-known for its benefits in improving the overall health of the female reproductive system. Organic Satavari powder is highly recommended for the conditions like hot flashes, irritability, irregular memory, and dryness during menopause.
Satavari (Asparagus recemosus) Synonyms:
- Sanskrit : Narayani, Atirasa, Vari
- English : Asparagus
- Gujrati : Satavari
- Hindi : Satavar, Satamul
- Punjabi : Satavar
- Tamil : Shimai-Shadvari, Nilichedi Kishangu
Chemical Constituents of Satavari (Asparagus recemosus):
It contains Sugar, Sitosterol, Alkaloids, Oligosaccharides, Flavonoids such as quercetin and rutin, and sterols such as sitosterols.
Ayurvedic Action of Satavari (Asparagus recemosus):
- Rasa: Madhura, Tikta
- Guna: Singdha, Guru
- Virya: Sheeta
- Vipaka: Madhura
- Karma: Balya, Agnipusjtikara, Shukrala, Stanyakara, Medhya, Rasayana..
Medicinal Uses of Satavari (Asparagus recemosus):
- Shatavari herb is best known for its amazing benefits for women. It balances hormones, regularizes the menstrual cycle, increases libido, and reduces dysmenorrheal symptoms.
- As an adaptogenic herb, it reduces stress hormones in our body and leads to a stress-free mind.
- Due to its rich antioxidant properties, it combats free radical damage and improves the natural ability of the body to fight diseases.
- In research studies, the Shatavari herb is rich in anti-inflammatory; it helps in reducing swelling and pain associated with arthritis.
Dose of Satavari (Asparagus recemosus):
The dose is 3-6 gm of the drug Organic Satavari Powder.
Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India.
For regular health updates, kindly follow Social Pages