Triphla Churna – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Triphla churna is an Ayurvedic Formulation in a powdered form. It improves gastrointestinal motility by coordinating complex patterns of contracting and relaxing muscles in the stomach and intestine for proper digestion and absorption of nutrients. By its laxative and carminative action, it helps to relieve constipation and flatulence. It has antioxidant activity, lowers cholesterol, normalizes blood pressure.
Each 5 gms of Triphla churna contains:
Harad (Terminalia chebula)-50%,Bahera (Terminalia bellerica)-25%,Amla (Emblica officinalis)-25%
- Amla-Amla protects cells against free radical damage and provides antioxidant protection.
- It is used to manage skin disorders, respiratory infections, and premature aging.
- Amla is useful in mild laxative & aphrodisiac. and has therapeutic value in treating diabetes.
- It has anti-bacterial and astringent properties that help prevent infection and help in the healing of ulcers.
- Harad- Haritaki is a miraculous herb with versatile effects, and this single herb is used to manage various disorders associated with the body.
- It is used to manage diarrhea and dysentery, and fruit powder is used for purgation therapy.
- It is used for managing purposes and used to handle various disorders associated with obesity.
- It is used for managing ophthalmic disorders, diseases of spleen and piles.
- It acts as astringent to manage bleeding gums, loose gums and ulceration of gums.
- Bahera-Billerica is a herb of Triphala. It is laxative in nature and used in purgation therapy.
- It is rejuvenating in nature, and it is very beneficial for hair growth.
- It also helps to manage loss of appetite, thirst, bloating, flatulence, piles, and various worm infestations. A decoction of seed kernels is used in vomiting and excessive thirst.
- It is an aphrodisiac, prevented aging and used to enhance immunity to fight against various diseases.
- It is also beneficial in blood pressure and helps in lowering cholesterol levels. The bark of this tree is used for chest pain and heart diseases.
Triphla churna is mild laxative & aphrodisiac. Also increases vision if taken with honey Maha Triphla Ghrita.
Triphala is a very old and well-known Ayurvedic mixture of herbs. But, due to its downward flowing energy, it is accompanied by some side effects. Pregnant women should avoid this combination because of Triphala due to their downward energy favors miscarriage.
The dose of Triphla churna is 3 to 6 gm to be taken before going to bed with lukewarm water or milk or as directed by the physician.
Available in 100 gm pack.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages