Get Your Blemish-Free Healthy Skin by Ayurvedic Herbs:
Ayurvedic treatment for blemishes: Blemishes are defined as a discoloration of the skin. It could be a single mark or some areas that could show a variety of colors. Moreover, pollution is one of the most common and major causes that hurt’s skin barrier function by breaking down collagen and the lipids contained within it. Every individual has to suffer from irritation, rashes, and breakouts, particularly peaks in pollution. But if an individual starts taking Ayurvedic treatment for blemishes at the starting stage, the condition can cure its root cause and prevent further complications also.
Facial blemishes occur when pores are clogged with dead skin cells and sebum or natural oil. When the clog occurs near the top layer of the skin, it will lead to the formation of blackheads or whiteheads. When it occurs in deep, it causes pimples and acne formation. And when the acne bacteria mix with sebum and skin cells in the pores then it causes the formation of blemishes.
Causes of Blemishes:
Nowadays, the most common cause is our polluted environment, but other factors also play an important role in the formation of different kinds of skin problems. Some of them are given below:
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the major cause in the formation of blemishes, some blemishes, like cold sores, are caused by viruses, such as HSV-1.
- Excess Sun Exposure: Harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays can cause hyperpigmentation, skin cancer, redness, blemishes, acne, and other forms of skin damages.
- Clogged Pores: When there is an overproduction of the oil secreted by the sebaceous glands can cause the formation of blemishes. It commonly occurs at the time of Puberty. Excess oil when connected with dead skin cells, bacteria, or dirt, this will result in blackheads, pimples, blemishes, pustules, etc.
- Diet: Persons who consume the diets which are high in sugar and simple carbohydrates may also lead to blemishes. Dairy products, such as skim milk, may cause acne, blemishes in some people. Also, the food with a high amount of oil, salt, and other species results in the formation of this condition.
- Medications: Some medicines may also cause blemishes and acne as side effects. This includes:
- Androgenic steroids
- Anti-seizure drugs
- Infections: Certain types of skin infections can cause blemishes to erupt the skin. These commonly include Malassezia folliculitis, an infection in the hair follicles. In this, there is an overgrowth of the yeast and causes pustules to form.
- Hormonal Changes: Disturbances in the hormones will lead to the formation of acne, pimples, blemishes, and other problems. Mainly hormones fluctuate during puberty, pregnancy, menopause, and many women experience a surge of blemishes during the start of their monthly period cycle.
- Stress or other mental tensions: As per the study, it was found that stress not only affects acne flare-up or cause blemishes on the face but also worsens the overall condition of the skin. Stress induces the adrenal glands into the overproduction of a steroid known as Cortisol, which in turn makes sebaceous glands produce more oil and turns the skin extra oily. To get rid of this, a person should keep away from the stress and take sound sleep each night.
Symptoms of Blemishes:
There are varieties of symptoms that are shown and could be taken as signs of blemishes, most of the common are:
- Formation of the blackheads, and whiteheads on the skin,
- Itchy and painful rash appears
- Formation of pustules (raised, red spots that contain white or yellow pus),
- Cysts on the skin appears on the face, chest, and back,
- Sometimes mild tenderness and pain feel on the face.
Ayurvedic Point of View:
According to Ayurveda, if there is any disturbances occur in our Tridosha (Vataj, Pittaj, and Kaphaj) it will result in the formation of various diseases.
In the case of Blemishes, Bhrajaka Pitta, which is the subtype of Pitta Dosha, is responsible for the occurrence of all types of skin diseases. Bhrajaka pitta is responsible for imparting texture, color, complexion to the skin. If Bhrajaka pitta remains balanced it contributes towards the health of the skin and its appendages.
Pathogenesis According to Ayurveda:
If there is an imbalance in the form of an increase or decrease of Bhrajaka pitta it would be responsible for various skin disorders, diseases related to temperature regulation, sweat glands, body hairs, sebaceous glands, etc. If a person continues intake high amount of Pitta aggravated products like oily, spicy, fried, fatty, salty, processed foods, consume excessive amounts of coffee, black tea, alcohol, too much exposure to the sun, emotional stress, overworking or under resting, regular use of chemicals based creams, bleaches, and certain medications, all these causes will impure the Rakta dhatu and Mamsa dhatu and will lead to the formation of blemishes and other skin problems.
Home Remedies for Blemishes:
Ayurvedic treatment for blemishes – You can easily treat your blemishes with some common home remedies. As the ingredients needed to cure blemishes are often available at home and you can use and apply them as per your convenience. Below are some of the best home remedies that can be used by every individual –
Neem: Neem is well known for Ayurvedic treatment for blemishes & its anti-septic, blood detoxifying, anti-biotic properties, and widely used for many years. It gives soothing and cooling impact on the skin and provides relief from redness, burning sensation, tenderness, and other associated symptoms of blemishes. Neem leaves moisturize your skin and make it softer. Its anti-fungal properties help lighten the scars and pigmentation.
How to use: Make a decoction of neem leaves and apply it on your face daily.
Or, neem oil is generally safe to apply on the skin. To use neem oil as a part of the skincare routine, mix it with a small quantity of water or carrier oil. And it is important to do a patch test on-hand when trying neem oil for the first time.
Lemon Juice: Lemon is the most common fruit that used to cure almost all skin problems. Lemon juice can be highly effective to cure dark spots, pigmentation, blemishes, etc.
How to use: Apply the lemon juice on your face for about fifteen to twenty minutes, and wash it off with normal water. Do this procedure once daily until you see a noticeable reduction of blemishes on your face.
Or, you can add a small amount of lemon juice with honey and apply it over the affected area. Wash the paste with lukewarm or normal water after half an hour.
Potatoes: Potato contains a high amount of starch that works wonderfully in the reduction of pigmentation, dark circles under the eyes, acne, blemishes, and other skin problems.
How to use: You can use potatoes by extracting the juice of potato and applying it on your face directly. After twenty to twenty-five minutes, wash it off with normal water, and apply moisturizer. You can do this procedure daily or three to four times a week, you will show a noticeable result in your skin.
Multani Mitti: Multani mitti also known as Fuller’s Earth and is widely known for its beneficial effects on the skin. It will help to open the clogged pores and expels out the excessive oil and sweat from the skin.
How to use: You can make a face pack by adding rose water and lemon juice in the multani mitti. Apply this pack on your face and keep it for about 20-30 minutes, after that, wash off thoroughly. This procedure will help in removing the dead skin cells and also provide luster and glow on your face.
Orange Peel: Orange fruit is high in citric acid and helps in repairing the damaged skin (Ayurvedic treatment for blemishes). Vitamin C helps the body to form collagen and elastin which will help in keeps your skin looking younger and suppler.
How to use: Mix one or two teaspoonsful of orange peel powder with honey and yogurt. Apply the face pack and leave it for about 15-20 minutes. Then wash your face with normal water and herbal soap. This procedure will ensure that your skin has a youthful and vibrant glow, day after day.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon is very well known for its anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-microbial properties. It is very beneficial in reducing all the signs and symptoms associated with blemishes as this herb fights off the microbial organisms, which give rise to pimples, acne, blemishes.
How to use: You have to mix a small quantity of cinnamon powder with gram’s flour and add a sufficient amount of water in it. Make a thin paste and apply over the face and neck. Keep it for 15 minutes and wash with normal water.
Tulsi: Tulsi is one of the best Ayurvedic herb and well known for its healing properties and widely used to treat acne, blemishes, pimples, etc.
How to use: You have to crush some clean and fresh Tulsi leaves, take out its juice and massage it on your face to about 15-20 minutes and thereafter rinse off with clean water.
Diet and Lifestyle modifications:
Ayurvedic treatment for blemishes – It is very important to take healthy, fresh food and include some good habits, exercises, to normalize the functioning of the liver and other organs. Along with the Ayurvedic treatment for blemishes, if a person follows a healthy diet and lifestyle, the chances of cure are more and it improves the functioning of all the organs.
Some common diet and lifestyle modifications are given below:
- Increase the intake of water to about 8-10 glasses per day, as it will be very beneficial in removing the excess toxins from the body.
- If a person suffers from Constipation, they will take Triphala powder or Tablets or Isbgoll to manage constipation.
- Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables regularly.
- Increase the intake of herbs that provide a cooling effect on the body like, Black grapes, Guduchi or Giloy, Amla, Fennel, etc.
- Wash your face with herbal soap and face washes.
- Wash your hands once you wake up and use fresh towels and handkerchiefs daily.
- Do some exercises and yoga regularly. Exercise boosts the blood circulation and promotes sweating, which helps in opening the pores, reduce the formation of the acne, blemishes, etc. Also, physical activity helps us reduce stress levels, which inturns aid blemishes prevention.
- Avoid soft drinks, bread, ice-creams, sugar, etc. Continuing intake of these products might result in the disturbances of Doshas and lead to dark circles, loose skin, acne, papules, blemishes, wrinkles, etc
Ayurvedic Treatment for Blemishes:
Ayurvedic treatment for blemishes – In Ayurveda, there are various herbs that are proven best and safe for the skin. Since the ancient time, neem, aloe vera, chandan, manjistha, etc. ayurvedic herbs are used to cure different skin conditions. DEEP AYURVEDA provides the best combination of natural, and effective herbs in an ‘Anti-Blemish Care Pack‘, which contains pure, natural, and vegetarian herbs. The pack contains (Ayurvedic treatment for blemishes) – Livclear Herbal Capsules, Virog Tablets, Mahamanjisthadi kwath, and Neem Herbal Capsules.
A description of each product is given below:
Livclear Herbal Capsules: According to the Ayurveda, skin diseases arise when there are any disturbances in the functioning of the liver because it is unable to remove the toxins and causes various skin and other health issues. Livclear herbal capsules are the best Ayurvedic medicine to protect the liver and also improve its functioning. The capsules are composed of various natural herbs such as – neem, makoy, punarnava, katuki, kalmegh, etc. These herbs help in detoxifying the toxins as well as blood also.
Virog Tablets: This capsule helps in the balancing of aggravated Tridosha. It helps in the removal of an excessive amount of toxins, improves the digestion system, normalizes the secretions, and plays an important role in boosting the immune system.
Mahamanjisthadi Kwath: It is an Ayurvedic Classical detoxifying medicine that cleanses the blood, prevents infections, cures inflammation, brings a glow to the skin, improves skin luster, and maintains healthy skin.
Neem Herbal Capsule: Neem is widely used to cure all infectious conditions. It is mainly known for its anti-aging properties. Additionally, the herb is full of anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidants, anti-microbial properties. Neem leaves are loaded with various vitamins and fatty acids that improve and maintain the elasticity of the skin, reduces fine lines, wrinkles, pimples, blemishes, acne, etc.
Despite using various chemicals and steroids on your skin, it is much better to adopt natural herbs and cure your problems naturally. Our body is made up of nature, so why we are going to addict to chemicals?
If Ayurveda has the power and capacity to cure all the disease, why we adopt other pathies? Ayurveda offers you a huge amount of natural herbs having multiple benefits and some of them are mentioned in the Ayurveda texts especially for the purpose of skin-related problems.
Adopt Ayurveda in your life and give the first preference to nature rather than chemicals and steroids.
For more detail on ‘Anti Blemish Care Pack’, please visit our nearest clinic or if you want to consult with our Chief Ayurveda Consultant & Founder – Dr. Baldeep Kour then write with detail history at email@example.com