Punarnavadyarishta – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Punarnavadyarishta Indication: Acts as a diuretic & thus useful in Oedema of various etiology, renal diseases, hepatic & urinary disorders, removes toxins from the blood by urination.
Each 15 ml. contains:
Shavet punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa white), Rakta punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa red), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Atibala (Abutilon indicum), Patha (Cissampelos pareira), Vasa (Adhatoda vasica), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanicum), Kantakari (Solanum indicum)-1 part (each of the above ingredients), Water for decoction-Q.S. (as per text reference), Water reduced to-Q.S.(as per text reference), Guda (Jaggery)-100 parts, Sharkara (Sugar)-50 parts, Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Dalchini (Cinnamum zeylanicum), Sukshmaila (Elettaria cardamum), Tej patra (Cinnamum inners), Netrabala (Valariana indica)-0.25 parts (each of the above ingredients), Draksha (Vitis vinifera)-20 parts, Dhatki (Woodfordia fruticosa)-2 parts.
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
Mode of Use:
15 to 30 ml. with an equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450ml pack.
Our Product USP:
- Using the best quality herbs & extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx