Organic Aloevera Powder (Aloe barbadensis miller)
Aloevera (Aloe barbadensis) is a miracle plant in the field of Ayurveda, which comprises leaves of Aloe barbadensis. The shrub is planted in a plethora of Indian gardens and found growing in various regions of the world Southwestern U.S. Southeast Asia, the Mexico, Central America, West Indies, etc.
It is majorly katu rasa and katuvipaka, which has a prevalence of agnimahabhuta and vayudosha. The deepana (digestive) and pachana karma of organic aloevera powder clears the srotodushti and improves the digestive system
Scientific Classification of Aloevera (Aloe barbadensis):
- Domain: Eukaryota
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Phylum: Spermatophyta
- Subphylum: Angiospermae
- Family: Aloaceae
- Genus: Aloe
- Species: A. vera
- Class: Monocotyledonae
- Order: Liliales
Aloevera (Aloe barbadensis) Synonyms:
- Sanskrit: Kumarirasasambhava, Sahasara
- English: Indian Aloe
- Hindi: Musabhar, Elva
- Marathi: Korphad
- Oriya: Musabara
- Punjabi: Kalasohaga, Mussabar, Alua
Chemical Constituents of Aloevera (Aloe barbadensis):
The main chemical composition of Kanyasara or Aloevera are anthraquinones, glycoside, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, lignins, monosaccharides, sali-cyclic acids, saponins.
Ayurvedic Properties and Action of Aloevera (Aloe barbadensis):
- Rasa: Katu
- Guna: Usna
- Virya: Usna
- Vipaka: Katu
- Karma: Bhedi, Pittanirharana, Rajahpravartaka, Jvaranut.
Therapeutic Uses of Aloevera (Aloe barbadensis):
- It is a well-known Ayurvedic herb for its healing and soothing effects on burns and other wounds.
- It may reverse degenerative skin changes and can be used as a moisturizer, and make the skin soften.
- It may help relieve pain and discomfort and speed up the healing process.
- Organic Aloevera Powder has vitamins C and E, therefore, it is rich in anti-aging, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, it promotes a strong immune system.
Dose of Organic Aloevera Powder:
The dose is 125 – 500 mg of drug of Organic Aloevera Powder.
Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India.
For more information, please follow our Social Pages